Putting a monetary value on a resource you’ve created with your hard work and creativity can be tough for experienced Sellers and newcomers alike. We recommend turning to your peers for advice — there are many helpful, informative resources that discuss pricing practices right here on TpT. For example, the Secondary Solutions - Simply Novel store offers one for Secondary Sellers. Also take a look at this pricing guide for SLPs from Teach Speech 365, as well as Freebie Guidelines for SLP Sellers from Natalie Snyders.
When you're getting ready to set your own prices, remember that you should value your own work. Consider the following questions as a starting point:
- How many pages or how big is your resource?
- How much content are you offering?
- How many potential uses does your resource have?
- Does the resource offer multiple kinds of activities, or is it otherwise flexible?
- Could this resource be used multiple times?
- Will the resource serve multiple ability levels?