If you would like to let Buyers know you’re not available to respond to questions in your Q&A right away, you can turn on an away status. This notifies Buyers that they can expect a slower response time when a question is posted.
To set an away status for your TPT Store:
- Click the profile dropdown in the upper right corner, and click “My Account.”
- Select “Set Away Status” on the left-hand side.
- Select the “Start Date,” and “End Date” and click “Apply.”
You can also access this feature by clicking the link here.
If you’re using the most recent version of the TPT iOS app:
- Tap the "Me" tab on the bottom of the app.
- Tap "Settings."
- Tap "Set Away Status."
- Choose the start and finish dates, and tap "Apply" in the upper right corner.
If a Buyer leaves a message in the Q&A section while you’re away, they will be notified in two ways. The Buyer will see a note when sending the message and will receive an automated email as well.
Note: As a Teacher-Author on TPT, you are responsible for any emails from Team TPT which may require updating or fixing any resources for Buyers. This feature alerts Buyers that you are not currently available to reply to their messages.