There are two ways to create thumbnails for your products.
1. Let TPT automatically generate them for you
To have TPT automatically generate thumbnails for your product, please:
- Click on the storefront icon in the top right corner and select "Product Listings."
- Click on "Edit" underneath the product title.
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Files."
- Select "Auto generate thumbnails from the product file." Your thumbnails will automatically generate.
- Click "See all thumbnails." A pop-up will appear.
- Drag and drop the thumbnails into the order that you prefer.
2. Create and upload your own thumbnails
Uploading your own thumbnails gives you more control over exactly what you want to show off in the thumbnail. One good way to make your own thumbnails instead of having TPT generate them for you is to take a screenshot, following the steps below:
- Open the file you’d like to showcase.
- Zoom out of each page so that it's small but still legible.
- Take a screenshot of each page. This site contains information on how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
- When you’re creating a new listing or editing a current listing, choose the “Upload your own thumbnail images” option to upload your screenshots.
The recommended image dimensions are at least 750 x 750 pixels, and the file size should be smaller than 4MB. If your files are too large, zoom out farther when you take your screenshot.