Students can access an Easel resource assigned by their teacher by following these steps:
- Click on the assignment link provided by their teacher to access the Easel student login page.
- From the student login page, students will see their assignment code and the following options:
- Log in with Google - If students have a Google account, they log into Easel using their Google account credentials.
- Log in with Email - Students can click this option to log into Easel with any email address.
- Log in without Email / Skip log in - For Easel Activities where the teacher has selected the “Skip student login” option, students can click the activity link and enter their name to open the assignment. For additional information about this feature, please see this FAQ article.
If a teacher provides an assignment code instead of a link, students can go to easel.teacherspayteachers.com, type the code in the “Enter Code” field, then access their assignment.
Note: The “Skip student login” feature is only available for Easel Activities.