You can use any PDF resources that you own or have the right to use on TPT to create engaging activities for your students with Easel Activities.
Reminder: Only upload content you own or have the rights to use with our platform.
To upload and create your own activity:
- Click “Easel by TPT” at the top of the TPT homepage.
- Click the “Create” button at the top of the page and select “Activity” > “For my classroom.”
- Select a PDF file to upload.
- Choose which pages to include, then click “Import Pages,” and our system will process those pages within minutes.
- Customize the activity using the given annotation tools like adding shapes, text boxes for instructions, and answer boxes.
- Assign to students to complete and return to you on TPT.
You can upload PDFs up to 100MB in size.