You can use a PDF or image file that you own or have the right to use on TPT to create Easel Activities.
To upload and create an activity:
- Log into your TPT account.
- Click on your profile icon on the top right of the page and select “My Easel Library.”
- Click the “Create” button at the top of the page and select “Activity.”
- Choose either “Create a Blank Activity” or “Upload Files.”
- Choose which image file(s) or page(s) from a PDF that you’d like to include, then click “Create.” Please note that it may take a few minutes for the Easel Activity to be created.
- Customize the activity using the given annotation tools like adding shapes, text boxes for instructions and answer boxes.
- Assign the activity to students to complete and return to you on TPT.
Note: The supported formats for image files include png, and jpg/jpeg. Image files may not exceed a total size of 100MB.