When you purchase an “Online Resource” that is made for Google Drive, Teachers Pay Teachers will need to connect to your Google Drive account to copy the files.
You will add these resources to your Google Drive account on each product page. You’ll initially see a ‘Loading’ button while TpT is connecting to your Google Drive account. See below:
Typically, the loading will only take a minute. If this never stops loading, your device, browser, or network can’t connect to Google. There are a few things you can try to fix this:
- Try updating your browser to the most recent version. If you’re unsure what browser you’re using or the version, refer to this website.
- Try using another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox. It’s possible that your browser has an add-on installed that is preventing the connection to Google.
- Be sure that cookies are allowed. Allowing them from account.google.com specifically should enable access to Google Drive. Instructions for reach browser are here: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge.
- Clear your browser's cache.
If the above options don’t work, you can also try these steps:
- Restart your internet network connection or try a different internet network.
- Temporarily disable all anti-virus software or firewalls.
- Use another device if possible.
Still having trouble? Please let us know the steps you’ve taken and what you’ve attempted already, and send us that information via our contact form. We’re happy to help!