Easel listings allow Sellers to post Easel Activities or Assessments for sale independently, enabling you to create fully Easel-native resources for your store.
Please note that Easel listings can only include Easel Activities or Assessments. If you want to add a resource that includes other file formats, such as PDFs or Google Slides, you’ll need to select a different product type.
To create a standalone Easel listing, please:
- Log into your TPT account.
- Click on your profile icon on the top right of the page and select “My Easel Library.”
- Click the “Create” button at the top of the page.
- Select an Activity or Assessment “to Sell.”
- Create either the Activity or Assessment.
- Once completed, go to the Marketplace and click “Add New Product” from either your Dashboard or your Product Listings page.
- Select the “Easel” option.
- On the product upload page, click “Select from Easel” and then choose the new Activity or Assessment you created. There’s no limit to how many Easel Activities and/or Assessments you can include.
- Fill out the remaining fields on the page. You’ll need to affirm that your materials do not infringe the copyrights, trademark rights, or any other rights of a third party.
- Leave the “Make Product Active” checkmark box selected if you’d like to make your product available to Buyers right away.
- Click “Submit” to post the product in your store.
Once you create your standalone Easel listing, you cannot attach the same Easel Activity or Assessment to another product listing.
For information on how to create great made-for-Easel Resources, please check out this guide!