Easel Assessments offer the following options for creating a variety of question types:
- Single select — A question with one correct answer.
- Multiple select — A question with more than one correct answer. All correct answers must be selected to be correct.
- Poll — A question where any answer is considered correct.
- True or False — A layout to quickly create True or False questions.
Additionally, Easel Assessments offer two different question layout options:
- Default — Layout with or without an image above the answer choices.
- Side by Side — Layout with an image to the left of the answer choices (similar to standardized tests).