When you select PayPal as your Hyperwallet transfer method, the email address of your Hyperwallet account must match the email address associated with your PayPal account.
If they don’t match you can:
Add your Hyperwallet email address to your PayPal account:
- Log in to PayPal and click the gear icon at the top of the page.
- Click (+) in the Email Address section.
- Enter the email registered on Hyperwallet. Your PayPal account can support up to 7 email addresses.
- PayPal will send a confirmation email to this address. Click “Confirm Your Email” when you receive the notification.
Or, change the email on your Hyperwallet account to match the one saved on your PayPal account:
- Log in to Hyperwallet.
- Click Settings > Preferences.
- On the Notifications tab, enter the new email address and your Hyperwallet password.
- Click “Confirm.”
If the two options above aren’t working for you, or you have additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Experience team for further assistance!