To create an Easel account, students can:
- Click “Sign in with Easel” on the student login page.
- Click “Sign Up” and enter their email address and the password they would like to use.
- Once they’ve entered their email and password, they’ll receive an email from TPT asking to confirm their email address.
- Click the “Confirm your email” link in the message.
- Return to the Easel student login page and log into the account.
If the student does not see the email confirmation message in their inbox, please have them check their junk or spam folder.
Note: Students are not required to have an email address or create an account if the “Skip student login” option is selected when creating a shareable Easel Activity link. For additional information about the “Skip student login” feature, please see this FAQ article.