If you’d like to remove one of your Easel Activities or Assessments from a product listing, you’ll need to ‘unpublish’ it. To unpublish an Easel Activity or Assessment, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Log into your TPT account.
- Click on your profile icon on the top right of the page and select “My Easel Library.”
- Click on "Listed on TPT."
- Click the Activities tab or the Assessments tab (see image below).
- Locate the Activity and open it by clicking on the title.
- Hover your mouse over "Published" at the top of the screen and then click "Unpublish" (see image below).
You have now successfully removed that Easel Activity from the product listing! However, please know that when you remove an Activity from a product listing, that product will also be automatically opted out of Easel.
If both an Activity and an Assessment are attached to the product listing and you just unpublish the Activity, the Assessment will remain attached to the listing, but the product will still be opted out of Easel. If there is only an Assessment attached to the product listing, and you unpublish the Assessment, the Assessment will be removed, but the product will not be opted out of Easel.