If a student would like to change the name that they have associated with their Easel profile, they can do so by following these steps:
- First they’ll need to click on the Easel Activity link from within Google Classroom, or the platform their instructor used to share the activity link with students.
- Then, select the “Sign in with Google” option for students.
- From there, they can select their Google email account.
- Next to the “Welcome Back” message, they should click the small pencil icon located to the right of their name.
- Type in the new name that they’d like to use, and then click “Enter”.
Once the student has completed these steps, their updated name will appear on all of their Easel Activities going forward.