If a student would like to change the name that they have associated with their Easel profile, they can do so by following these steps:
- First, they’ll need to click on the Easel assignment link from within Google Classroom, or the platform their instructor used to share the activity link with students.
- Then, select either the “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Easel” option for students.
- From there, they can sign in with their Google or Easel account
- Next to the “Welcome Back” message, they should click the small pencil icon located to the right of their name.
- Type in the new name that they’d like to use, and then click “Enter.”
Once the student has completed these steps, their updated name will appear on all of their Easel assignments going forward.