You can use any PDF resources that you own or have the right to use on TpT to create engaging activities for students with Easel Activities.
Reminder: Only upload content you own or have the rights to use with our platform.
To upload and create your own activity:
- Click "Easel by TpT" at the top of the TpT homepage.
- Click the green “Create” button at the top of the page.
- Select a PDF file to upload and choose which pages to include in the activity.
- Select the desired pages to include, click “Import Pages”, and our system will process those pages within minutes.
- Customize the activity using the given annotation tools like adding shapes, text boxes for instructions, and answer boxes.
- Assign to students to complete and return to you on TpT.
You can upload PDFs up to 100MB in size.