Movable pieces in your activity can unlock a variety of activity types, like sorting and matching exercises, to engage your students on devices.
To allow students to move shapes in your activity:
- Access the TpT Digital Activities annotation tools here.
- After selecting an activity, add a shape to your TpT Digital Activity.
- Style the shape to fit your resource by adjusting the size, border color, border width, and fill color for each shape.
- Select “Movable” from the annotation toolbar to allow students to click and drag the shape. The purple outline around a shape will indicate it’s movable.
- When students hover over the shape to complete the activity, the cursor will change to indicate to students that they can move the shape.
Below is an example of the student’s view and how they can move the shapes to complete a sorting activity.