When you purchase an “Online Resource” that is made for Google Drive, TPT will need to connect to your Google Drive account to copy the files.
You can add these resources to your Google Drive account on each product page or your My Purchases page. You’ll initially see a ‘Connecting to Google...’ button while TPT is connecting to your Google Drive account.
Typically, connecting to Google will only take a minute. If it’s taking longer than 1-2 minutes, it may mean that your device, browser, or network can’t connect to Google. Enabling this cookie and website in your browser will allow TPT to establish the connection to Google so you can add the files to your Google Drive.
First, be sure that you're allowing cookies in your web browser from http://accounts.google.com/.
Instructions for allowing cookies in each browser can be found below:
Once you enable cookies from Google, please refresh your browser and try adding the resource to your Google Drive again. We've found that the majority of errors can be solved by taking this step.
If you're still experiencing any connection issues, there are a few other things you can try to fix this:
- Clear your browser's cache. To clear your cookies and cache in most browsers, you can press Ctrl + Shift + Del at the same time on your keyboard on a PC or Command + Shift + Del on a Mac.
- Be sure that you're not using a private or incognito window.
- Try updating your browser to the most recent version. If you're unsure what browser you're using or the version, you can check that here.
- Try using another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. It's possible that your usual browser has an add-on installed that is preventing the connection to Google.
Still having trouble?
- Restart your internet network connection or try a different internet network, if possible.
- Try adding this resource on another computer.
- Temporarily disable all anti-virus software or firewalls.
- Contact us through our Contact Form. Let us know what steps above you've taken and which resource you’re having trouble with -- We're happy to help!