We're sorry things aren't going smoothly! Here are some common technical issues, and fixes to go with them.
1. Potential web browser issues - Update your browser of choice to the latest version if it’s not fully updated. TPT tends to work best when your web browser is fully up to date. If that doesn't help, try using TPT via a different browser. TPT supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Unsure if you need to update? This website will let you know your current browser information.
Also try using a ‘Private’ or ‘Incognito’ window in your web browser. This creates a new browser window which prevents third-party browser additions from interfering when viewing TPT.
3. Is there an FAQ entry that addresses your problem? - See the left side of this page for FAQ categories, or use the search bar at the top right of this page. If you're a Seller, you can often find useful advice in the Seller's Forum, too. Browse relevant threads there, do a search of existing comments, or ask a question. Other Sellers often have the answer you need! (You must be logged in as a Seller to access this area of the site.)
4. Network issues - Make sure that TPT isn’t blocked by your current network connection. If you’re accessing a school computer, reach out to your network administrator or IT department to see if TPT is being blocked in any way.
If you're still experiencing issues, please contact us. We want you to have the best experience possible at TPT. When reaching out, please provide:
- Any steps that you’ve already tried
- Specific resources or account information you’re experiencing this with
- Any error messages that you’re seeing