PayPal payouts incur a fee of 2%, up to a maximum of $1.00 per transfer for all Sellers, regardless of whether you're in the U.S. or located elsewhere. PayPal's current maximum transfer amount is $50,000. This means that any payouts of greater than $50,000 will need to be paid in more than one transfer and more than one payout fee will apply.
Here's an approximate breakdown of how the PayPal fees apply:
- If you earn $10 in a month, the payout fee will be 20 cents
- If you earn $25 in a month, the payout fee will be 50 cents
- If you earn $50 in a month, the payout fee will be $1.00
- If you earn $100 - $50,000 in a month, the payout fee will still be $1.00
- If you earn more than $50,000 in a month, the payout fee will be $1.00 for each installment of $50,000 plus 2% up to $1.00 of any remainder
The international payment fee from PayPal is up to $20, but we’ve decided to cover it and charge everyone the same —a $1.00 maximum.