You can report a resource on TpT for reasons such as:
- Violating your Intellectual Property (IP)
- Violating TpT’s Inappropriate Content Policy
- Violating one of TpT’s Guidelines
- Violating your personal privacy
Note: For other reasons such as technical issues, printing issues, unhappiness with a purchase, etc., please contact our CX team directly via our contact form. We’re happy to help! You can also reach out to the Teacher-Author directly by clicking the ‘Product Q & A’ tab next to the ‘Comments & Ratings’ tab on the resource page.
There are a few ways to report a resource on TpT
- Click the "Report this Resource" link underneath the price box on the product page
- Click the "Report this Resource" link underneath the description on the product page
- Click the "Report this Resource" link underneath the product on the My Purchases page
After clicking “Report this Resource”, you’ll be prompted to provide more information as to why you’re reporting the resource. From there, our Marketplace Integrity team will review the resource and the report before taking any action. Note that all reports will be kept anonymous.