From the TpT home page, you have a few options:
1. Use the search bar at the top of the page—just type in a keyword and go. You can sort your results by relevance, price, rating, or recency.
2. Use the category labels on the left side of the page to narrow your search, then browse. You can select one or more options:
- A single grade or a grade range (or an "other" category, such as adult education or homeschooling)
- A broad subject area, such as math, or a narrower one, such as algebra 2 or fractions
- A price range, or all resources that are free or on sale
- A resource type, like printables, graphic organizers, thematic unit plans, or mnemonics (and many more!)
3. Once you've found some products you like, follow those Sellers by clicking the "Follow Me" link right under their store name. You'll then receive a notification each time they post something new. You can also discover new products and Sellers in TpT's free, weekly 10 Free Downloads Newsletter, on our blog, and on our Facebook page.