If you don’t want your Premium Seller membership to automatically renew at the end of your subscription year, you can cancel your subscription at any time through PayPal. Canceling your subscription means your membership will expire at the end of your subscription year and your account will revert back to a Basic Seller membership at that time.
Need some help with PayPal? You can use these steps to cancel your renewal.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click the ⚙ icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account page
- Select the “Payments” tab
- Click “Manage automatic payments,” click the “Preapproved Payments” link
- The ‘Show active’ option should already be selected
- Find your “Teacher Synergy, LLC” payment record and click the link to open it
- Click the “Cancel” link near the top of the record
- Then click “Cancel Automatic Payments” in the pop-up window
Still not finding this recurring payment? Access this alternative PayPal page to manage your pre-approved payments.
Once you get a confirmation message, you’re all set!
Don’t worry, you’ll continue to receive the Premium Seller rate on your TPT sales until the end of your subscription year. If you ever want to re-upgrade your account after your subscription expires, just follow the steps here.