At TpT, the resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can't (really) return a PDF, Word Document, or other file after it's been downloaded. For that reason, all sales on TpT of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
We get that things don't always go as planned, so we can offer refunds in a few limited circumstances. If you've never downloaded the resource, or if your purchase falls into one of the following exceptions listed below, you may be eligible for a refund:
- Compromised Resource File- A resource file is damaged or is missing content.
Example: A thumbnail or preview is uploaded instead of the resource itself.
- Misrepresentation- A resource preview and/or description misrepresents what is actually contained in the resource. (Requests are subject to TpT review.)
Example: A product description states there are 50 multiple choice questions in a resource but instead there are 50 true or false questions.
- Technical Limitations— You are unable to access a resource because the technical requirements aren't included in the resource description.
Example: A resource is a Notebook file but this is not listed anywhere on the product page.
- Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice.
Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase.
- File Download Status— You purchased a resource but never downloaded the file from your "My Purchases" page. (Verified by TpT).
Example: You purchased a third grade resource over the summer (that you did not download) and find out you are teaching second grade next year.
Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase, and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
If your purchase falls into one of these categories, you can submit a refund request here. Please be sure to include in your request: the resource name and your concerns, along with any specific examples or details you might have. Screenshots welcome!