A custom category is a way to organize your resources. For example, you can create a custom category titled “Worksheets” and then assign the custom category to all of your worksheet resources to group them together on your store page. You can create a maximum of 75 custom categories.
To create a custom category, go to your Product Listings page and click on the "Manage Your Categories" link.
Once you've added custom categories, the "Custom Category" field on your product upload/edit page will be populated with these options. To add a custom category to a resource:
- Go to your My Product Listings page
- Under the resource, click “Edit”
- Scroll down to the “Custom Categories” section
- Click in the field and select the Custom Categories you’d like from the list
- The selected categories will populate the field