You can delete your Primary Free resource or change it to a priced item as long as you designate a different free product to be your Primary Free resource first. Follow these steps to make it happen:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the storefront icon at the top right (next to the cart icon), then select "Product Listings" from the menu
- Sort by “Price (low to high)” so that your free resources appear at the top
- Find the free resource that you'd like to designate as your new Primary Free and click "Quick Edit"
- In the menu, select the “Primary Free Item” checkbox and click "Update"
- Find your original Primary Free item, click "Quick Edit," and designate a price
- When you're done editing, click "Update"
If you’d prefer to delete your original Primary Free resource instead of pricing it, follow the first five steps above, then:
- Find your original Primary Free item and click "Quick Edit"
- Click “Delete Permanently”
- Click “OK” in the confirmation pop-up
To learn more about Primary Free resources, click here.